Civil Project Engineer – Construction Firm – Base Salary to 100k/year - Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Civil Project Engineer – Construction Firm – Base Salary to 100k/year – Pittsburgh, PA
- Our client is a trusted, multi-disciplinary construction firm offering a broad range of engineering, surveying, and environmental management solutions to both public and private clients. For nearly 30 years, they have been providing quality surveying and engineering services for a wide variety of clients throughout Pennsylvania including airports, municipalities, private sector, and energy companies. As a small firm, they pride themselves on the personal attention and access available to their clients that results in responsiveness, efficiency, and productivity.
- The Civil Project Engineer will work with a diverse and experienced team of engineers, architects and planners to assist with all aspects of engineering projects from design development through construction.
- Performing work in all aspects of project planning.
- Design and plan preparation for land development projects.
- Stormwater management plan development.
- Erosion and Sedimentation control planning.
- Design and permitting.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering – PE or EIT preferred with a minimum of 2+ years’ experience.
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, the Internet, and e-mail (all or most).
- Proficient with Autodesk civil 3D, Bluebeam, and other relevant software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (whether on the phone, in person or via email).
- Must be a motivated team player that gets along well with others.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Base salary in the 80k – 100k/year range
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Hybrid option available
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.