Civil Engineer – Civil Engineering Firm - Base Salary to 110k/year - Columbus, OH
Indianapolis, IN 46204 US
Civil Engineer – Civil Engineering Firm - Base Salary to 110k/year – Indianapolis, IN
- Our client is a leading civil engineering firm that provides transportation infrastructure design services to state, municipal, and private clients. They take pride in supporting their employees, with a healthy work/life balance.
- In this role, the Civil Engineer (internally titled Bridge Inspection Engineer) will be responsible for performing bridge and small structure inspections on their active construction projects, as well as completed bridges they are contracted to inspect. Our client is seeking someone who is experienced in bridge inspection specifically. This is an in-office and in-field role, based out of Indianapolis with travel throughout the state / region.
- Perform bridge and small structure inspections and complete any associated reports and load ratings
- Perform hand and software supported bridge analysis and design computations
- Visit project sites locally and throughout the Indiana and other Midwest locations to perform bridge and small structure inspections, verify existing conditions during design, and provide construction support engineering
- Coordinate with other disciplines within the transportation department including but not limited to survey, roadway, drainage, planning and environmental
- Work if-office in Indianapolis, with travel to sites throughout Indiana and occasionally neighboring states
- 4+ years experience in bridge inspection, design, and detailing
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Experience preparing bridge structure plans for INDOT or DOT projects
- Experience using the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Manual, INDOT Bridge Design Manual
- Experience with Bridge Inspection Reference Manual and INDOT Bridge Inspection Manual, and BRAGI
- Experience with MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented, excellent time management
- PE License preferred
- ACDI Commercial Diver License or Commercial Surface Supply Air Diver preferred
- Qualified Team Leader or Diver-Inspector (Bridge Inspector’s Reference Manual Section 1.2.3 and 13.3.4) preferred
- Ability to work in the office with regular travel to bridges throughout Indiana and the region
- Base salary in the 70k - 110k/year range, dependent on experience
- Annual bonus potential dependent on company and individual performance
- Health insurance and HSA option
- 401k (matching)
- PTO, paid holidays and parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Room for growth
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Nathan, coming to AllSearch with both a Navy and college education, also brings several years of professional and construction oriented staffing and recruiting experience.