CNC Machinist – Plastics Manufacturer - Base Salary to 25.00/hour - Odenton, MD
Odenton, MD 21113 US
CNC Machinist – Plastics Manufacturer – Base Salary to 25.00/hour – Odenton, MD
- Our client, a fast-growing plastics manufacturer, is looking to add a CNC Machinist to the team!
- The CNC Machinist will operate and maintain the CNC machines necessary for the manufacturing process. Review sample parts against drawings or CAD models to ensure accurate production and take precise measurements for cutting/shaping tasks using appropriate machine settings.
- Be proficient in all aspects of CNC machining, including milling, turning, close tolerance manufacturing, and more.
- Proficiency in CAD software is essential.
- Use precision tools for Quality Control and Metrology (such as calipers), be able to take accurate measurements, have knowledge of the properties of metal and other materials, and possess the ability to read blueprints, schematics, and manuals.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- 2 + years of CNC Machine experience within the manufacturing industry
- CNC Programming knowledge is a plus!
Compensation: Base salary in the 20.00 – 25.00/hour range (dependent on experience). They offer a complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, along with 100% company-paid Basic Life Insurance, 401k match, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter - Supply Chain
Check out our Supply Chain Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/supply-chain-logistics/
Leah was born and raised in Towson, MD and went to Syracuse University for college. After graduation, she moved to NYC to pursue a career in buying and spent four years in "The Big Apple"! She then moved to St. Petersburg, FL for a scenery change and was a Buyer for Bealls Outlet. After two years in Florida, she decided to make a career change into recruiting(best decision of my life!!) and moved back home to Maryland. Leah joined AllSearch because she wanted to be a part of the growing energetic team!!
FUN FACT: Not only was my high school senior superlative "Most Likely to be on Disney Channel", but I thought it might be coming true as I once hung out side stage with Taylor Swift's mom during her concert, swaying together while singing "Love Story"!
What 3 words best describe you?
Honest, reliable and good-sense-of-humor!
What is your background?
I went to Syracuse University and double majored in Marketing and Retail which led to my six years as a Buyer for corporate retailers. My buying background has been a great foundation for successfully recruiting for supply chain/purchasing roles for our clients!