Buyer - Wholesale Food Equipment – Base Salary to 120k/year - Lodi, NJ
Lodi, NJ 07644 US
Buyer - Wholesale Food Equipment – Base Salary to 120k/year – Lodi, NJ
- Our client, a food service industry equipment provider, is looking to add a Buyer to their team! The Buyer is responsible for effectively leading Global Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management through collaboration with Finance, Sales, Marketing, New Product Development, Customer Service, Quality, Engineering and Operation. Our client is the leading end to end provider of supplies to the food service industry, delivering the highest value solutions to all our partners with uncompromised quality and exceptional service.
- They offer 10,000+ SKUs covering both front and back of house needs for their commercial clients. Their products are used everywhere, including restaurants, hotels, casinos, colleges and universities and healthcare institutions. With four distribution centers spread across the country, they can quickly fulfill orders to their nationwide customer base.
- Develop and improve Global Sourcing strategy, and implement best practices and procedures for the responsible product categories
- On going explore emerging markets to improve product sourcing strategy
- Conduct global market competitiveness tests to ensure our purchase price is in alignment with market
- Perform cost analysis for the responsible product categories
- Bachelor’s degree with Supply Chain Management, Finance, or other business-related fields. Minimum 2+ years’ experience.
- Experience in global sourcing with a global Contract Manufacturing supplier base.
- Proven ability to effectively work with diverse suppliers, agents, and internal cross functional teams
- Knowledge of and experience with Stock IQ and NetSuite is plus.
- Superb financial analytical capabilities.
- Knowledge of and experience working with Asia-Pacific supply base is must.
- Base salary in the 90k – 120k/year range
- Bonus eligibility up to 7%
- 401k program
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter - Supply Chain
Check out our Supply Chain Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/supply-chain-logistics/
Leah was born and raised in Towson, MD and went to Syracuse University for college. After graduation, she moved to NYC to pursue a career in buying and spent four years in "The Big Apple"! She then moved to St. Petersburg, FL for a scenery change and was a Buyer for Bealls Outlet. After two years in Florida, she decided to make a career change into recruiting(best decision of my life!!) and moved back home to Maryland. Leah joined AllSearch because she wanted to be a part of the growing energetic team!!
FUN FACT: Not only was my high school senior superlative "Most Likely to be on Disney Channel", but I thought it might be coming true as I once hung out side stage with Taylor Swift's mom during her concert, swaying together while singing "Love Story"!
What 3 words best describe you?
Honest, reliable and good-sense-of-humor!
What is your background?
I went to Syracuse University and double majored in Marketing and Retail which led to my six years as a Buyer for corporate retailers. My buying background has been a great foundation for successfully recruiting for supply chain/purchasing roles for our clients!