Business Development Representative - National Industrial Supply Distributor - 1st Year Guaranteed Comp to 65k
Indianapolis, IN 46201
Business Development Representative for National Industrial Supply Distributor. 1st Year Guaranteed Comp $50k. Indianapolis, Indiana.
Our client is an industrial supply distributor with over 45 locations across the county including right here in the Indianapolis area. They are a very stable company and have been in business for over 50 years.
- They sell all kinds of industrial products like safety supplies, adhesives, electrical, and many more for major manufacturers like 3M, General Electric, Loctite, etc.
- They are looking for a candidate to support clients nationwide. You will have an assigned portfolio of accounts and will make outbound calls to customers or prospects to grow relationships and increase sales and profitability. You will play a key role in representing the company daily by providing the customer with the most professional and consultative selling experience possible.
- You will gain credibility and learn extensive product knowledge in a short period of time.
- A Sales Representative is a highly regarded position in the company. Through your dedication, commitment to company philosophies and expectations, you can expect a very rewarding career. They offer growth from within to Outside Sales or Field Sales, including the opportunity to manage if you are qualified. You’ll find that over 95% of their business leaders and managers, including the Chairman of the Board and the President/COO are graduates of the Management Training program and have held significant positions in Outside Sales.
- Base salary with bonus program, full benefits & more
- Conducts B2B calls with potential, new, and existing customers and increase profitability
- Owns, qualifies and develops leads passed from marketing
- Collaborates with local divisions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Effective in presenting solutions to customers
- 4+ years professional telephone sales or business development experience preferred with proven track record of achieving revenue goals.
- Communicates professionally and clearly, both verbally and in written form.
- Listens effectively and interprets customer needs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Guaranteed base salary plus monthly bonus
- Salary range depends on experience + monthly bonus based on production (Bonus is guaranteed for the first year) (to $50k)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
401(k) Program, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCH AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Industrial Manufacturing Division - Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
I started recruiting 5 years ago for IT professionals in Central PA.
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
When I’m not at work you can find me snuggling with my dog, hitting the gym, or spending time with my husband and family. I’m also currently addicted to audiobooks.
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you?
The biggest one from candidates I’ve gotten is that they see me like a family member or a friend with how much of a relationship was built, and they really felt like there was a strong level of trust.
What is your favorite form of social media?
My favorite lately has been Instagram. Ever since I became a dog mom, I do a weekly photo post of my dog every Monday. #MiloMonday
What one piece of advice would you give to your ten-year old self?
Live fearlessly and don’t be afraid to step outside your comfort zone. You never know unless you try!