Business Development Manager – Elevator Industry – Base Salary to 70k/year - Margate, FL
Pompano Beach, FL 33063 US
Business Development Manager – Elevator Industry – Base Salary to 70k/year – Margate, FL
- Our client focuses on the modernization and maintenance of elevators, escalators and moving walkways throughout South Florida, New Mexico and Arizona. Our client is experiencing a period of rapid growth and plans to do so for the foreseeable future. They pride themselves on top tier customer service, and employee benefits, they strive for excellence in the elevator industry.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for successfully securing and maintaining accounts to support service, repair and modernization work and developing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers so that the branch meets annual revenue goals.
- Exceeds sales goals and quotas by utilizing company tools for account growth and cancellation reduction.
- Manages accounts within assigned territory, develops ongoing relationships with customers and builds an understanding of their needs and wants.
- Building relationships in BOMA and other associated groups.
- Maintains knowledge of local elevator code requirements.
- Prepares repair job proposals by estimating labor and other job costs using estimating software program.
- Prepares contract bids. Includes reviewing blueprints and surveying equipment when necessary and interfacing with operations personnel for additional input and approvals.
- Receives and responds to written and oral questions related to quoted contracts. Includes performing follow-up with customers on all proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years sales experience.
- Experience selling Service, Repair, and Modernization in elevator industry strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills, with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Liftkeeper CRM.
- Blueprint reading.
- Base salary up to 70k/year.
- Uncapped commission, with potential to double salary. Most on target earnings for 1st year is around 110k, and year 2 and beyond is 150k or more.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Company vehicle or gas stipend.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.