Building Engineer (HVAC Focus) – Commercial Building Owner – Base Salary to 110k/year - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA 30303 US
Building Engineer (HVAC Focus) – Commercial Building Owner – Base Salary to 110k/year – Atlanta, GA
- Our client is a commercial building owner in Atlanta Metro that has three different properties. They are looking at bringing on two new Building Engineers to the staff as they want to consolidate from using so many contractors. The organization is looking for one senior level commercial HVAC individual in the 90k - 110k/year range and a junior level engineer in the 60k - 70k/year range. These engineers will work on a number of different commercial projects for the organization with an office in the Smyrna area.
- Performs complex preventive and corrective maintenance, repairs and installations of electrical, mechanical, plumbing and/or HVAC equipment, machinery and controls located in the interior and exterior of buildings.
- Working under general direction, monitors building system operations and performance.
- Has critical, specialized knowledge required in HVAC.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency
- Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Operates, maintains, monitors, and performs preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance on building equipment, which may include: mechanical/HVAC/plumbing systems, electrical/cabling, fire detection and suppression, life safety, lighting, temperature control systems, building management systems, and digital systems.
- Maintains the professional appearances of the property, equipment, engineering spaces, and common areas.
- Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
- Prepares estimates detailing the amount of time and materials needed for completing tasks.
- 5+ years of maintenance/facilities experience, preferred commercial buildings HVAC experience
- Supervision experience in the maintenance field
- Working with basic carpentry, plumbing and electrical as needed
- Base salary in the 70k - 110k/year range dependent on experience
- Fully comprehensive medical benefits plans
- Paid Holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SEARCH
AllSearch Facilities Management Recruiters have worked with many hundreds of talented Facilities companies and candidates all across the United States. Our Facilities Recruiters focus specifically on the hard to fill industrial sector of facilities management within a variety of industries such as manufacturing, commercial real estate properties, university and hospital facilities, and the like. We have built facilities teams from the ground up for some of the most recognizable company names in industry today.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
My first position out of college was in IT Sales. I found out quickly I had the sales gene. I have a strong desire to make things happen for my clients.
Fun Fact about Joel:
Joel is very dedicated to the local community. Little known fun fact, he holds a high-ranking elected seat on the local school board, despite having no children of his own!
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you?
“You saved me from a dreadful situation at my last employer”
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Batman. Either that or Michael Scott. I think I landed more closely to Dwight Schrute.
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Millersville University, majored in political science. I was also the opinion editor of the school’s newspaper, The Snapper!
What famous person would you switch lives with?
John Quincy Adams
What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
1) Box set of The Office. 2) Cases of Dr. Pepper 3) Chipotle, make that #1 actually.
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Nothing, I bide my time until Chipotle.