Branch Manager – Roofing Solutions – Base Salary to 110k/year - Greenville, SC
Greenville, SC 29602 US
Branch Manager – Roofing Solutions – Base Salary to 110k/year – Greenville, SC
- Our client provides homeowners, businesses and home builders with the quality work and craftsmanship they deserve. With over 30 years in business they are the most reliable choice for their community with industry-leading roofing solutions. They are GAF Master Elite, licensed, bonded and fully insured residential and commercial GC. They are family-owned and operated and serve their customers with integrity, grit and determination.
- The Branch Manager will oversee all aspects of the work in the Greenville, SC branch. This will include production schedule, safety, operations and fiscal management. In cooperation and as directed by the Regional Manager and the Director of Operations, this position is responsible for the success and growth of the market as well.
- Oversee the workflow of the branch to ensure productivity, safety, efficiency and integrity.
- Supervise team of field personnel including Field Supervisors and Field Technicians.
- Responsible for assuring all administrative responsibilities are in compliance with Company policy.
- Work closely with Regional Manager to ensure overall branch sales success and profitability. Must actively participate in sales process.
- Participate in the recruitment, interviewing and hiring of new staff for branch
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Handle disciplinary and termination meetings of employees in accordance with company policy.
- 10+ years of experience in the construction industry
- 7+ years of management experience
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and delegate when appropriate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient in interpreting building codes and blueprints for residential roofing and/or siding installations
- Base salary up to 110k/year, dependent one experience
- Production based Bonus
- Full Benefits
- Work Vehicle, Gas
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales & Management Recruiter – Building Products
What motivates you?
People. Making a difference. Giving back to the world. I have been blessed with the most wonderful family in the entire world and have strong roots that have given me such a happy life that I want everyone to experience happiness the way I do. So if I can be even a smile to a stranger and maybe give them an ounce of happiness, I feel fulfilled!
What did you want to be when you grew up?
From the time I was a baby, I always had this tiny pink basketball in my hand and a smile on my face. When I started to grow out of that tiny pink ball, I upgraded to an actual basketball and I dribbled it every day to elementary school with that same smile on my face. So obviously, my dream was to be a WNBA player! Unfortunately, I wasn’t THAT good. I played in college and had the opportunity to coach at the collegiate level which ended up being an even bigger dream come true. I learned my true passion was for people and helping them reach their goals, which essentially lead me to this career in recruiting. Now, I don’t dribble my ball to work every day, but I do come to work with a SMILE every day!