Bookkeeper – Home Builder – Base Salary to 80k/year - Rockville, MD
Rockville, MD 20852 US
Bookkeeper – Home Builder – Base Salary to 80k/year – Rockville, MD
- Our client is a regional custom residential home builder with an upscale product line and the knowledge and ability to design unique, one-of-a-kind homes. They are looking to bring on a Bookkeeper to join their team in Rockville, MD. The Bookkeeper will interface directly with the company President, customers, and staff. This role will consist of banking, human resources, and project management responsibilities.
- Monthly account balances and end of month reconciliations
- Vendor checks and company credit cards
- Various county, state taxes and other municipal fees
- Manage vendor payments and insurance records from QuickBooks
- Payroll via ADP
- Onboarding new hires
- Inform employees of changes to benefits
- Keep employees informed about their individual PTO
- Enforce company leave policies
- Introduction to new clients regarding financial matters.
- Coordinate with the lender per closing requirements.
- Administer draw schedule payments from lending institutions and/or customer escrow accounts held with the title company.
- Customer EMD administration
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- 10+ years of related office experience
- Commitment to detailed financial accounting and reporting
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal correspondence
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field (associates degree acceptable with job experience)
- Industry experience (remodeling, construction, etc)
- Working knowledge of BuilderTrend software a plus
Compensation: Our client is offering a base salary up to 80k/year depending on experience as well as bonus pay. They also offer a 401k with company match, health insurance, paid time off as well as professional development assistance.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales & Management Recruiter – Building Products
What motivates you?
People. Making a difference. Giving back to the world. I have been blessed with the most wonderful family in the entire world and have strong roots that have given me such a happy life that I want everyone to experience happiness the way I do. So if I can be even a smile to a stranger and maybe give them an ounce of happiness, I feel fulfilled!
What did you want to be when you grew up?
From the time I was a baby, I always had this tiny pink basketball in my hand and a smile on my face. When I started to grow out of that tiny pink ball, I upgraded to an actual basketball and I dribbled it every day to elementary school with that same smile on my face. So obviously, my dream was to be a WNBA player! Unfortunately, I wasn’t THAT good. I played in college and had the opportunity to coach at the collegiate level which ended up being an even bigger dream come true. I learned my true passion was for people and helping them reach their goals, which essentially lead me to this career in recruiting. Now, I don’t dribble my ball to work every day, but I do come to work with a SMILE every day!
Changing Lives – Helping Dreams Come True