Assistant Director – Energy and Utilities – Base Salary to 65k/year - Emerson, GA
Emerson, GA 30137 US
Assistant Director – Energy and Utilities – Base Salary to 65k/year – Emerson, GA
- Our client is a private nonprofit entity that was established in 1967 to combat poverty in Georgia. They are on a mission to help low-income individuals and families acquire skills and knowledge that will lead to greater opportunities for economic self-sufficiency.
- In this role, the Assistant Director (internally titled Weatherization Assistant Director) will provide the leadership necessary to ensure a quality, comprehensive weatherization program is provided to low-income families at a consistently high level of effectiveness.
- Plan, organize and direct day-to-day administration, management, and supervision of the Weatherization Program
- Assure proper accounting for all project funds both federal and non-federal
- Maintain records and accounts including property, personnel and financial deemed necessary by the Division of the U.S. DOE and HHS
- Complete and submit monthly reports per contract and other reports as necessary
- Ensures compliance with the terms and conditions of the “Georgia Low-Income Weatherization Assistance Plan”
- Oversee purchases of necessary tools and materials to complete each project
- Supervision of Weatherization Program Employees including scheduling, performance management, and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction or related field experience
- Building Professional Institute Energy (BPI) Auditor certification required;
PBI Quality Control Inspector add on preferred
- Knowledge of Lead Safety for Renovation, Repair and Painting – Certification preferred
- Ability to read and interpret complex government regulations
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Ability to strategically align resources with funding agency requirements
- Analytical, able to create reports, review documents on timely basis
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel – Handcock is plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Willing and able to travel both in and out of state
- Experience with the requirements of grants and funding associated with Weatherization Not for Profits agencies.
- Knowledge of residential construction
- Must possess a valid GA drivers’ license, have access to an automobile, and maintain adequate liability insurance
- Base salary up to 65k/year
- Relocation assistance is available
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 15 Paid Holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.