Architectural Project Manager – Architectural, Engineering, Construction Firm – Base Salary to 140k/year
Atlanta, GA 30303 US
Architectural Project Manager – Architectural, Engineering, Construction Firm – Base Salary to 140k/year – Atlanta, GA
- Our client is an employee-owned full-service AEC firm with the cultural mindset for a customized, integrated-services approach tied with strong project and market sector management.
- They are currently seeking an Architectural Project Manager for their team in Atlanta. The Architectural Project Manager will be responsible for the architectural management of varying and complex K-12 education projects, reporting to the Director of Project Management.
- Plans, coordinates, and manages new and occupied renovation projects in the K-12 sector.
- Delivers project in accordance with contractual obligations and company’s mission.
- Makes decisions independently as a representative of the company and customer, to resolve important questions and visualize the customer’s goals and expectations.
- Understands/develops the project scope of work, goals, and limitations.
- Prepares project proposals and contracts in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Plans the project including activities, schedule, milestones, cost projection over timeline.
- Establishes, distributes, manages, and controls the budget, report timeline status accounting.
- Requests staff allocation to successfully fulfill the requirements of the project.
- Practices risk management throughout the project.
- Prepares instructions to bidders, general conditions, supplementary conditions, and division I of the specifications.
- Prepares Project Status Reports including pertinent data, cost, and profit projection vs actual over timeline.
- Maintains database with good project documentation, files, and records.
- Prepares scope of work, obtains proposals, and prepares agreements and purchase orders for required outside services.
- Assist accounting in timely and accurate invoicing and accounts payable.
- Promotes quality and profitability and attends quality control review sessions.
- Responsible for project specific standards, practices, and quality as defined in Company’s Systems Manuals.
- Assists in marketing in accordance with the company’s marketing plan and policies.
- Supervises assigned Project Administrator.
- Assists in the development and mentoring of Project Manager Trainees.
- May visit the construction site to review, monitor, and report progress and perform other construction administration duties, such as attending construction site meetings, reviewing RFI’s, preparing ASI’s, PR’s, preparing status/progress reports.
- Duties may include, or assisting in, supervising, coordinating, and checking work.
- Represents the firm in a professional manner, promoting communication, cooperation, and quality among all parties involved in the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture an accredited four-year college or university.
- Must be a licensed architect
- Minimum of 5+ years of related work experience
- Microsoft Windows, Excel, Project, and Word experience
- Base salary to 140k/year + bonus
- PTO and benefits package
- ESOP company
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.