Agriculture Sales Representative – Agriculture Fertilizer Manufacturer – Base Salary to 60k/year - St. Paul, MN
Saint Paul, MN 55101 US
Agriculture Sales Representative – Agriculture Fertilizer Manufacturer – Base Salary to 60k/year – St. Paul, MN
- Our client is a 4th generation, family owned, grain elevator company offering a variety of agriculture services in the local area. The company blends fertilizer for the agriculture industry, manufactures animal feed for livestock, stores thousands of bushels of grain, and even has an equipment repair shop onsite.
- Our agriculture client is looking to add an Agriculture Sales Representative (internally titled Sales Agronomist) to the team. The Agriculture Sales Representative will be responsible for managing current house accounts, scouting crops, and assisting with creating a cohesive recommendation plan for clients relating to crop growth.
- Provide expert agronomic insight for corn/soybean to local customers
- Maintain current relationships with accounts and expand product lines
- Work closely with farmers to establish fertilizer/herb program and closing clients on its benefits
- Play an active role in Crop Scouting and Crop/Soil Analyzation
- Develop customer crop plan relating to fertility, crop protection, and seed portfolio
- Communicate new product offerings and pricing information
- Manage Field Trials
- Seed Sales as need to clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Plant/Crop Science, Agricultural Engineering, or related field
- Plus for Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) or related industry certification
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in the agriculture industry – ideally agronomy and fertilizer/chemical background
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in outside sales and/or retail sales related to the agriculture industry
- Crop scouting experience is a plus
- Travel ~70% of the time to surrounding counties; no overnight travel is involved with this role
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 60k/year, PLUS bonus. Our client offers a standard benefits package including medical benefits, PTO/vacation, and 401k with company match. The company also pays for all travel expenses incurred.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics / Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
I was born and raised in York, Pa. I completed my freshman year of college at Towson University. I soon realized Astronomy was not my thing, so I transferred back home to York College to pursue a career in Business. I completed my Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Entrepreneurship and a minor in Marketing. I chose AllSearch because it felt like home. Everyone was so welcoming, and the company culture was what I was looking for in a job! Outside of work I can be found playing with my French Bulldog, Sanford, or reading psychological thriller books!
What motivates you?
Helping people! If I would die tomorrow, the one thing I want to make sure is that I made a difference in someone’s life, no matter how small.
Favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill. Nathan Scott has my heart.
What I do in my free time?
My dad and I brew beer! My dream one day is to open up a brewery with him. If I’m not doing that, I am either reading about conspiracy theories, spending money at Target, or playing with my dog—those are really my only hobbies.
Piece of advice I would give myself?
Always remember money can’t buy happiness; but it can buy you a boat, which would probably make you a little happy. Piece of advice number two: it’s the little things in life that make it worth wild.
What I typically eat for breakfast?
Cereal. There is no argument there here, Frosted Flakes are the best.
“Remember there’s heroes and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.” (If you know what movie this is from, we can be best friends)