Account Executive – Major League Baseball - Base Salary to 60k/year – York, PA
York, PA 17404 US
Account Executive – Major League Baseball- Base Salary to 60k/year – York, PA
- Our client, a Major League Baseball partner league, playing in the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball. Our 2023 season marked the 16th season in team history and was packed full of memorable highlights. The team on the field saw a tremendous bounce back from 2022 with a new manager leading the team to its second-best record in team history. They are looking to add an Account Executive to the team!
- As an Account Executive you must have at least 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in sports ticketing or corporate sales. You are driven and motivated by the thrill of seeing a plan come to fruition and delivering success to your clients. You are very organized and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. Key factors for success include the ability to make meaningful connections, think outside the box, excellent communication skills, and a fearless approach to identifying and connecting with prospective partners.
- Meet with local business and group leaders to learn about their organization and make creative recommendations, pairing the team offerings with their needs.
- You will have access to a full menu of products to offer - from group experiences and season memberships to advertising opportunities and club memberships.
- As a Senior member of the sales team, you will serve as a positive role model for entry level team members.
- At least 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Preferred experience with sports ticketing
Compensation: Base salary in the 50k - 60k/year. They offer a complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, along with a 401k program, 100% company-paid Basic Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales people all across the United States. At any given time we have hundreds of hand-selected, elite Sales Roles open throughout the US. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter - Supply Chain
Check out our Supply Chain Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/supply-chain-logistics/
Leah was born and raised in Towson, MD and went to Syracuse University for college. After graduation, she moved to NYC to pursue a career in buying and spent four years in "The Big Apple"! She then moved to St. Petersburg, FL for a scenery change and was a Buyer for Bealls Outlet. After two years in Florida, she decided to make a career change into recruiting(best decision of my life!!) and moved back home to Maryland. Leah joined AllSearch because she wanted to be a part of the growing energetic team!!
FUN FACT: Not only was my high school senior superlative "Most Likely to be on Disney Channel", but I thought it might be coming true as I once hung out side stage with Taylor Swift's mom during her concert, swaying together while singing "Love Story"!
What 3 words best describe you?
Honest, reliable and good-sense-of-humor!
What is your background?
I went to Syracuse University and double majored in Marketing and Retail which led to my six years as a Buyer for corporate retailers. My buying background has been a great foundation for successfully recruiting for supply chain/purchasing roles for our clients!