Vice President of Construction Operations - Commercial - Base to 210k
Raleigh, NC 27602
Vice President of Construction Operations - Construction Company - Base to $210k + Lucrative Bonus, Benefits, PTO. Raleigh, NC
Our client, a leading construction company in the Southeast has an immediate need for a Vice President of Construction Operations to be based out of the Raleigh, NC. Our client is a leader in a variety of sectors, including Retail, Multifamily, Institutional and Industrial. They have been in business for 60+ years and have an extremely well-respected name in the industry.
The Vice President of Construction Operations provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company. Assist with overseeing the operations of company and the associated employees. Primarily individual will be responsible for managing the project managers, estimators and project superintendents.
- Oversee and manage the Construction business, securing new work, manage contracts, projects and operations for civil construction projects to include buildings and facilities, roads, bridges, and utilities.
- Provide strategic leadership, direction, coaching and mentoring to the Construction team.
- Manage financial control and accountability.
- Develop and implement policies and programs for performance goals and growth.
- Oversee production efforts for the Construction business.
- Review and consult and execute all Construction business contracts.
- Ensure Construction Division is in compliance with Company’s policies, safety program, procedures and federal, state and local regulations.
- Maintain forecast for Construction business financial results.
- Evaluate opportunities for new business.
- Base Salary between $180-210K plus bonus
- Benefits, Retirement plan, PTO
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Masters Degree Preferred
- 10+ years of Construction Leadership with a General Contractor
- Experience and contacts in Retail, Multifamily, Institutional and Industrial
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
MANAGEMENT SEARCH Work with management recruiters you can trust. Motivating, inspiring and mentoring people is one of the key factors in business success. Management positions you right in the thick of it all! Your career path isn’t about sitting in a mundane job for the next 30 years. It’s about selectively vetting out and choosing exactly what company you think is doing great things in this world, has a great mission, exists in an industry that is going places and doing good, that can challenge you, that can awaken your spirit and have you jumping out of bed each morning. AllSearch will Find Your Path. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ManagementCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.