Territory Sales Representative - Mechanical Systems Component Manufacturer - Base to 85K
New York, NY 10030
Territory Sales Representative - Mechanical Systems Component Manufacturer - NYC, New York - Base to $85K plus commission and bonuses
- Our client, a leading global manufacturer of a Specialty Plumbing and PVF solutions for Mechanical Systems, has an immediate need for a Territory Sales Representative in their New York City territory which will serve the five boroughs.
- Our client has a long history of success, being founded over 60 years ago. Still a privately-owned company today, they continue to grow and develop as an organization.
- In this Territory Sales Representative role, you will focus primary on selling to and growing relationships with Mechanical Contractors, Building Owners, and Engineers.
- You will also need to have a firm grasp on the construction cycle, so that you can influence decision makers at all of the levels in order to maximize the sales potential. As this role is about going out and growing market share and growing the business, the proper candidate for this role will have to have that sales “hunter” personality.
- An extensive training program that will blend everything from classroom training to field training. You will grow a great base of knowledge during training that will help you succeed once out in the field.
- This position will be field based, and you will work the territory from a home based office. As such, you will have some excellent flexibility without having to report to an office on a daily basis.
Compensation: Will start with a strong base salary in the $85K range. On top of this, the company has a fantastic commission and bonus plan that will be lucrative. Additionally, the company offers a company car, a gas and maintenance card, a laptop, a cell phone, a full expense account for all of your client entertainment and an excellent comprehensive benefit and retirement plan.
Requirements: The ideal background for a candidate in this role will include a Bachelors Degree as well at least three years of sales experience either in the commercial construction industry, preferably selling PVF or mechanical solutions. The candidate must have an excellent outgoing personality and a true to passion for sales and relationship building.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sales & Executive Recruiter
Favorite quote: I am a personal development junkie. I love books, quotes, podcasts, and songs for motivation. One of my favs? A quote by Fabienne Fredrickson: “The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.” Let’s talk about your favorites!