Territory Sales Representative - Building Product Manufacturer - Base to 80K
New York, NY 10001
Territory Sales Representative - Building Product Manufacturer/Construction Market - Base to 80K + Commission, Bonus, Benefits. Five Boroughs.
- Our client, a worldwide leading manufacturer of a specialty building and mechanical products used in the commercial construction market, has an immediate need for a Territory Sales Representative in their New York City and Northern NJ market. They have a long history of success, being founded over 60 years ago. Still a privately owned company today, they continue to grow and develop as an organization.
- In this Territory Sales Representative role, you will focus primary on selling to and growing relationships within the Five Boroughs and Northern New Jersey market.
- You will also need to have a firm grasp on the construction cycle, so that you can influence decision makers at all of the levels in order to maximize the sales potential. As this role is about going out and growing market share and growing the business, the proper candidate for this role will have to have that sales “hunter” personality.
- As for a new Territory Sales Representative with the company, there will also be an extensive training program that will blend everything from classroom training to field training. You will grow a great base of knowledge during training that will help you succeed once out in the field.
- This position will be field based, and you will work the territory from a home based office. As such, you will have some excellent flexibility without having to report to an office on a daily basis.
Compensation: Will include a strong base salary in the $65-$80K range. On top of this, the company has a fantastic commission and bonus plan that will be lucrative. Additionally, the company offers a company car, a gas and maintenance card, a laptop, a cell phone, a full expense account for all of your client entertainment and an excellent comprehensive benefit and retirement plan.
Requirements: The ideal background for a candidate in this role will include a Bachelors Degree as well at least one year of sales experience either in the commercial construction industry, or selling mechanical products. The candidate must have an excellent outgoing personality and a true to desire to move in to the sales side of the business.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers