Territory Sales Representative - Brand Name Machine Tools - Metal Fabrication Equipment
Perry Hall, MD 21128
Territory Sales Rep - Name Brand Machine Tools - Metal Fabrication. Take over Existing High Performing Territory. Base $45k + commission, bonus, car, benefits.
Our international client with over 40 locations around the world, provides the most complete array of metal fabricating equipment from one single source. They are in search of an outside Sales Rep (internally titled "Sales Engineer" for their Mid-Atlantic region. Candidate will be set up with a comprehensive home office. Northern Baltimore, MD would be an ideal home location.
Candidate will maintain lead follow-up program, maintain relationships with current clients, maintain general paperwork, assist with trade shows, and prepare sales proposals and reports on proposal activity. Candidate will be taking over an established territory. This position will be a mix of account management and new business development. Candidate will be responsible for selling capital equipment ranging in price from $50k to upwards of $1MM. Will also sell service and replacement parts etc. to existing business.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering focus preferred, though not required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Industrial sales experience is a must.
- Ideal candidate will have experience selling capital equipment in the sheet metal fabrication industry. Selling some type of machine tools is a plus.
- Valid Drivers License required and viable credit, for company car and travel.
- Base salary is $45k, plus commission and a lucrative bonus program.
- Company car, lap top, cell phone, expense account, and full benefit package.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY- Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Sales & Executive Recruiter
Favorite quote: I am a personal development junkie. I love books, quotes, podcasts, and songs for motivation. One of my favs? A quote by Fabienne Fredrickson: “The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.” Let’s talk about your favorites!