Territory Sales Rep - Trainee - International Manufacturer - Base Salary to 55k
Denver, CO 80201
Territory Sales Representative - Trainee with International Manufacturer in Denver, CO. Base Salary to $55k, Bonus, Amazing Benefits.
- Our client, a leading international building supply manufacturer with a Regional Hub location in the Denver, CO area, is looking for a strong candidate for an exciting Business to Business Sales role with their organization. This program will start this Trainee in a training and developmental role, working in an Inside Sales / Key Accounts capacity, while learning the ins and outs of the products, the company and the industry.
- Specific initial duties in this role include: Handle and monitor customer accounts to ensure needs are met effectively and efficiently; Provide inside sales assistance alongside the outside territory rep for given region; Communicate daily with clients and customers to provide a high level of customer service; Provide quote requests, product information, and assistance to customers throughout the sales process; Ensure shipments and deliveries are completed properly and to resolve any customer issues in a timely manner; and much more. You will also be groomed to be promoted into a leadership role with this company down the road, as the company is very focused on growing and promoting from within.
- This is a program that has worked well for this company as nearly 95% of all current seniors were promoted from within. As this person will ultimately be taking over the Territory from someone that is promoted, it is important for them to learn everything the can, before being rushed out in to the field.
- The company is a fantastic privately owned company that is very much of a leader in their field. They have an excellent reputation as a great place to work and to grow a sales and management based career. The company has 40 locations in the United States and Canada, and they are growing. The company has been in business for over 70 years, and has been profitable every single year of their existence.
- As they are a manufacturer, their products are sold to small and large retailers and lumber yards such as Home Depot stores, 84 Lumber and more. This is strictly business to business sales. So the type of customers and contacts that you will work with on a daily basis will be purchasing people, buyers and front line managers within this retail and distributor sectors
Compensation: Starting compensation for this position include a starting base salary in the $45,000 - $55,000 range plus an annual profit sharing program and full health benefits.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Business or a related field, and a solid history of competitive success. Also required is 0 to 5 years of sales success in any business to business industry.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling?
I started selling after college when I first began my career in industrial sales. Soon after I was looking for a more rewarding career, that is when I decided to be a recruiter to help other professionals find the correct career path. I am excited to be able to help others reach their potential while utilizing all that I have learned in my career life thus far.