Territory Sales Rep - Industrial Product Manufacturer - Base to 65k
Cambridge, MA 02138
Territory Sales Representative - Industrial Product Manufacturer. Account Management & Business Development. Base Salary to $65k.
Our client is an industrial product manufacturer and distributor with multiple locations throughout the country. They are a very stable company and have been in business for over 50 years. The company sells their own product line, as well as industrial products from many other major manufacturers of safety related industrial products.
The company is actively seeking a skilled Territory Sales Rep for their Boston, MA location. Our Client expects their Outside Sales people to be the leaders in their territory. You will have an assigned geography that has an existing customer base. Outside Sales Representatives are responsible for new business development. This will come from new business at existing accounts, and new business development at new accounts. You will be responsible for growing sales through the execution of the companies calling plan. You will gain credibility and learn extensive product knowledge in a short period of time.
An Outside Sales Representative is a highly regarded position in the company. Through your dedication, commitment to company philosophies and expectations, you can expect a very rewarding career. They offer growth within the Outside sales position, including the opportunity to manage if you are qualified. You’ll find that a good number of their leadership team have been promoted from within.
- Establish and develop new business through all means available including prospecting, cold calling, networking, telemarketing, and referrals.
- Growing existing business through relationship sales on existing accounts.
- Meeting and exceeding designated goals for prospecting and activity
- Following up with customers on a timely basis to provide the highest level of customer service
- Maintaining a high level of contact with top customers.
- Must have at least three years of outside sales experience, preferably industry experience selling industrial products. Client will also consider other business to business sales background, where the focus has been on hunting for new business.
- Should have a very competitive personality!
- Position will offer a strong base salary in the $55k-$65k range.
- In addition, the commission package is very solid and will add another $10k-$20k on top of the base salary in the first year.
- Company Car with Gas Card
- Expense Account
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Program, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start recruiting? I started recruiting when I was 21-years old. I began my career within a staffing/temporary agency and had continued that path on and off for the next 10 years. In my spare time, I enjoy being outside surrounded by nature reading a good book or curled up on the couch with my son watching our favorite show, The Office.