Territory Sales Manager - Electronics Manufacturer - Base to 65k
York, PA 17401
Territory Sales Manager - York, PA to Surrounding Areas - Electronics Manufacturing, Base to $65k + Commission + Benefits
- Our client is an industrial manufacturer located in York, PA. They are a very stable company and have been in business for over 20 years.
- They are a leading electronic manufacturing services provider offering everything from UL508A Control Panels, cable and wire harness assemblies and electro-mechanical assemblies used on OEM equipment.
- They are looking to hire an experienced Territory Sales Manager to grow business in the Central PA area.
- Strong Base salary with benefits & more
- Responsible for the development and performance of sales in the assigned territory.
- Find new business, obtain quotes, develop prospective customers into new profitable sales for the company.
- Develop sales plans, set strategies, & meet established sales targets.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Lead monthly sales activity and quotation review.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Attend trade shows as needed.
- Must have at least a 2 year college degree, 4 year college degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with demonstrated success – prefer to have experience selling in the electronics industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office
- Salary range depends on experience, $45 - $65k range, plus commission structure on new business.
- Monthly car allowance and/or company vehicle/travel expenses
- Medical/Dental/Vision plus 401K match available after 90 days.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start recruiting? I started recruiting when I was 21-years old. I began my career within a staffing/temporary agency and had continued that path on and off for the next 10 years. In my spare time, I enjoy being outside surrounded by nature reading a good book or curled up on the couch with my son watching our favorite show, The Office.