Service Technician - Forklift Material Handling - Up to $31/hr
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Service Technician - Forklift and Material Handling - Piscataway, NJ - Up to $31/hr plus Vehicle, Benefits, 401K and Pension
- A regional leader in material handling has a need for a Service Technician.
- This individual will be responsible for performing routine service and maintenance work at customer sites, as well as emergency work as required. Majority of clientele is based within 35 miles of Piscataway NJ.
- The responsibilities of the Service Technician will include:
- Analyzing and diagnosing equipment problems and breakdown
- Recommending the correct service and repair actions
- Safely operate power tools, lifts, hoists, hydraulic jacks,
- Preventative Maintenance inspections and repairs; warranty procedures and other duties as assigned.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Assists other Technicians in repairs
- Comply with Safety and OSHA procedure
Compensation is an hourly rate between $22-31/HR DOE. The company provides a Vehicle and offers a COMPANY PAID PENSION. These perks are in addition to an excellent benefits program that will include medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays and more. This is a union position.
Qualifications, the ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience servicing and maintaining forklifts. Clean Driving Record and ability to travel. Familiarity with both Diesel and Electrical systems is a definite plus
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PROFESSIONAL SEARCH - AllSearch has built a quality reputation helping talent in the professional fields of sales, technology, insurance and management all across the United States find and land exciting and rewarding career positions. We’re a leading provider of professional placement and recruiting services, having placed professionals in 46 states across the U.S., and in six countries around the world. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ProfessionalCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
When did you start working in the Industrial sector?
I was thrown into the Industrial space straight after college when I first began my career in industrial sales. After years in Industrial Sales, I was looking for a more rewarding career, that is when I decided to dive into Industrial Recruitment, to help other professionals I can relate to, find the correct career path. I am excited to be able to help others reach their potential while utilizing all that I have learned in my career life thus far.