Service Supervisor - Mechanical Systems - Base Salary to 100k
Denver, CO 80201
Service Supervisor - Mechanical Systems - Base 80-100k plus bonus - Denver, CO
Our client, a strong, stable family-owned mechanical systems company is in immediate need for a Service Supervisor. They have been a top player in the industry for over 50 years and pride themselves on their unrivaled performance and uncompromising integrity. This is a fantastic local company to work for, with a history of success and an excellent reputation. As this is not a big corporate environment, you will be a key player in a well-run local company, not just a number in a giant corporation.
- The Service Manager’s number one role is client facing/relationship building. Pristine leadership and customer service is of the utmost importance!
- You will be responsible for effectively managing equipment, material, tool utilization and costs while enhancing staffing and efficient field operations.
- The Service Manager will provide input and actively participate in regular review meetings on work progress, customer relations, field relations, internal administration as well as other service operations. They will train all levels of service techs, apprentices and interns and serve as a mentor to ensure positive team atmosphere.
- Expedites and achieves schedules through the dispatcher, returns unused materials and closes all completed jobs and expedites for billing.
- Safety procedures and manual training to all staff.
- In addition to the managerial roles, you will also provide sales personnel with leads as well as alert sales personnel about competitive sales efforts.
Customer service is of the utmost importance. The company has customers of 40 years due to their top-notch customer service. This role is required to respond quickly and efficiently to customer concerns while building and maintaining confidence and satisfaction. The ability to communicate relevant information to customers regarding their systems and foster positive long-term relationships.
Requirements for this position include a minimum of 7 years if commercial service technician field experience. Must have demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing others. Must possess a valid drivers license and maintain a safe driving record. EPA certified. Certificate of Completion or Diploma with an accredited HVAC trade school. Effective communicator and ability to build client relationships.
Compensation will include a strong base salary in the $80-100k range, depending on experience as well as an excellent bonus package, top of the line truck to visit with customers plus full benefits, vacation and much more!
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
MANAGEMENT SEARCH AllSearch Management Search has built a national reputation for Management career growth. Motivating, inspiring and mentoring people is one of the key factors in business success. Management positions you right in the thick of it all! Your career path isn’t about sitting in a mundane job for the next 30 years. It’s about selectively vetting out and choosing exactly what company you think is doing great things in this world, has a great mission, exists in an industry that is going places and doing good, that can challenge you, that can awaken your spirit and have you jumping out of bed each morning. AllSearch will Find Your Path. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ManagementCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales & Management Recruiter
What motivates you? People. Making a difference. Giving back to the world. I have been blessed with the most wonderful family in the entire world and have strong roots that have given me such a happy life that I want everyone to experience happiness the way I do. So if I can be even a smile to a stranger and maybe give them an ounce of happiness, I feel fulfilled!