Senior Project Manager - Commercial HVAC Projects - Salary to 140k
Portland, OR 97201
Senior Project Manager - Commercial HVAC - Base to $140K plus Bonus, Benefits, Car
Our client, a Regional Leader in Commercial HVAC, has an immediate need for a skilled candidate for a Senior Project Manager position. This position will be based out of the company’s Portland, OR location. Our client is a leader in their industry with a long track record of success and growth. They offer an extensive training program, with ongoing training and career growth and promotion opportunities. Recently celebrating 30 years in business, they are one of the most stable names in the market.
In this Senior Project Manager role, the primary responsibilities will be:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Complete schedule of values, subcontract scopes and equipment buyout.
- Develop full-scale project plan, as built drawings, coordination drawings, shop drawings, and construction schedules.
- Work closely with business unit personnel to develop project requirements and determine project solutions.
- Execute correspondence and forms necessary to each project
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and submittals.
- Willingness to attend and effectively participate in project meetings.
- Supervise field staff and maintain necessary labor logs for productivity tracking.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Manage contracts and relationships with vendors.
- Manage project closeout, punch lists and startup/O & M manuals.
- Execute final inspection of projects, invoicing, retainage and customer satisfaction.
Compensation for this position will include a strong base salary in the $100K-140k range, plus strong bonus. In addition, the package will include a very affordable medical, dental and vision plan, 401k with a company match, generous paid time off, continuing education paid for by the company, and more.
Requirements for this position will include at least 7 years of successful experience with Commercial HVAC project management in the scope of $1MM to $7MM. Candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering or a similar field. Candidate needs to be able to travel throughout the Northwest.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
MANAGEMENT SEARCH Work with management recruiters you can trust. Motivating, inspiring and mentoring people is one of the key factors in business success. Management positions you right in the thick of it all! Your career path isn’t about sitting in a mundane job for the next 30 years. It’s about selectively vetting out and choosing exactly what company you think is doing great things in this world, has a great mission, exists in an industry that is going places and doing good, that can challenge you, that can awaken your spirit and have you jumping out of bed each morning. AllSearch will Find Your Path. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ManagementCareersEqual
Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.