Sales Representative - Commercial Boiler Systems - Base Salary to 90k
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Sales Representative - Commercial Boiler Systems - Las Vegas Metro Area – Base Salary to $90K plus Commission
Our client is a leading regional mechanical firm specializing in commercial HVAC products, service and maintenance. They have a need for a Sales Representatives focused on Commercial Boiler solutions for the Las Vegas market.
Responsibilities of the Boiler Sales Representative will include:
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
Compensation: Our client will offer $70-90K plus commission for this role. The company also offers full benefits, a 401k, vacation and a company vehicle.
Requirements: Candidates should have at least 2 years of boiler or steam sales experience. Strong mechanical aptitude is necessary. Our client offers a tremendous team atmosphere that is focused on growth. The ideal candidate will share those attributes.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.