Sales Rep - Management Trainee Development - International Company - 48k Base
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Sales Development Rep - Trainee - International Industrial Company. Guaranteed Salary to $50k. Regular Business Hours. 12-18 months of deep training and mentoring. Sunnyvale, CA / San Jose, CA.
- Our client is an industrial supply distributor with over 45 locations across the country. They are a very stable company and have been in business for over 50 years. They sell all types of industrial products like safety supplies, adhesives, electrical, and many more for major manufacturers like 3M, General Electric, Loctite, etc.
- This Sales Rep Development program is a "hands-on" position where you will be introduced to all facets of running and leading in their business. This would include, warehouse operations, inventory management, exceptional customer service and attention, field sales, territory management, accounting, staffing, and the responsibility for growing sales. You will gain credibility and learn extensive product knowledge in a short period of time.
- Through your dedication and commitment to company philosophies and expectations, you will be exposed to all facets of the business and you can expect a very rewarding career. They offer a variety of career paths through our program that include the Business Development Team, Purchasing and Supply Solutions Team, National Accounts Team, Outside Sales and Inside/Outside Sales Management.
- You’ll find that over 95% of their business leaders and managers, including the Chairman of the Board and the President/COO are graduates of this program.
- Establish and develop new business as well as increase and grow current business, through all means available including prospecting, cold calling, networking, telemarketing, and referrals
- Promoting Sales through the firms' state of the art website
- Meeting and exceeding designated goals for prospecting and activity
- Following up with customers in the field and via the phone on a timely basis to provide the highest level of customer service
- Managing inventory and assisting with purchasing for the local warehouse
- Managing inventory on site at customers facilities
- 4 year college degree
- 1 - 2 years experience selling a product or service preferred, but will consider a recent college grad with aggressive profile
- Base salary plus a monthly guaranteed bonus program - ($40k - $50k)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Program, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling?
I started selling after college when I first began my career in industrial sales. Soon after I was looking for a more rewarding career, that is when I decided to be a recruiter to help other professionals find the correct career path. I am excited to be able to help others reach their potential while utilizing all that I have learned in my career life thus far.