Sales Manager - Manufacturing - Base to 80k
Hanover, PA 17331
Sales Manager - Manufacturing - Base Salary between $70K-80K plus Benefit Package - Hanover, PA
Our client, one of the nation’s manufacturing leaders in their industry, has an immediate need for a Sales Manager based out of Hanover, PA. They are extremely well established, having been in business for over 80 years. The company offers a strong and stable work environment where there have been no layoffs in the 40 year history of the company. This is a family run organization that offers excellent training and great employee tenure, with many of their staff having over 20 years of longevity at the company.
Reporting directly to the company’s President, the responsibilities of the Sales Manager in Hanover PA will include:
- Leading several Inside Sales Reps, one Outside Sales Rep and the Customer Service Team
- Develop sales plan for assigned accounts including strategy, tactics and required support
- Develop and strengthen existing client relationships
- Staying current on product offerings and industry trends
- Research, determine and provide solutions to exceed expectations
- Develop thorough product knowledge
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports to leadership
- Manage day-to-day activity and detailed notes through CRM
- Attend Trade Shows
- 5+ years of Sales Leadership Experience
- Preferable in manufacturing or similar industry
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and prior use of a CRM
- People and relationship building skills
- Bachelor Degree
Compensation: Includes a starting base salary up to $80k plus a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/401K.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.