Sales Management Recruiter - Sales Representative - Professional Executive Search Firm
York, PA 17402
Sales Management Recruiter / Sales Representative - Professional Executive Search Firm. Build Your Career Helping Others Build Theirs. $100k+
"I love working for/ with you guys… I was definitely meant to be here, good things like this happen for a reason. AllSearch is shockingly everything I wanted in an employer that I didn’t know existed amongst the hardened corporate sales culture…" -Current AllSearcher
- AllSearch, a 16 year old National Professional Search Firm now headquartered in York, PA has an opening for a Senior Recruiter to tackle the most challenging national recruiting needs of our clients within our National Sales & Management Division, spanning a range of highly specific industries and roles.
- By coming to work with AllSearch, you will be joining a strong and stable search firm that recruits for a deep base of clients located all over North America, so far 46 states, 6 countries, and counting.
- We are currently looking for a relationship focused Professional Recruiter or Business Development Specialist to take their Sales expertise and morph into the role of Sales & Management Recruiter. In this role you'll get to take your Sales skills, and advise, educate and building relationships with fellow Sales Professionals all over the country.
- You'll find Sales Talent, you'll get to know them, you'll help advise them, educate them on finding and landing the best possible Sales Career for their skill set. You'll build long term relationships with them to insure a long term, mutually beneficial relationship.
- No Staffing or Recruiting experience required, only a very competitive nature and considerable business development experience.
- We will teach and mentor a sales professional how to recruit sales professionals. To be sure, our business model is built around "professionals recruiting professionals", our Tech Recruiters were once coders, our Insurance Recruiters were once Insurance Agents, and our Sales Recruiters were and are talented business development specialists.
- A key factor that separates AllSearch from other firms is the ability to find employee resources for our clients that other search mediums simply can not find. Not only do we generate the cream of the crop in talent but we build relationships with our candidates that last.
**KEYS TO SUCCESS**
To thrive in this role, you will have to be someone that shares our values. Some of these values are:
- Strong work ethic is absolutely required. We are a rapidly growing company and we can only continue this growth if we have people who are willing to work harder and smarter than the competition.
- You need to have a strongly rooted desire to do an outstanding job for our customers and truly earn their trust and provide value.
- You want to be someone who wants to be in a high growth company.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude. We highly value the positive, enthusiastic culture we have.
- 2 or more years of proven recruiting or business development success, a friendly, client service, relationship minded personality, a desire to do right by your clients and candidates, and strong organizational skills.
- BS or BA degree is preferred, but not required.
- Previous commercial, B2B sales and/or relational customer service experience in any industry is preferred.
- AllSearch offers a reliable base salary plus a very strong monthly commission and bonus package. Recruiters can easily make well over $100k per year.
- Considerable PTO, flexibility, and other benefits / perks.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch has built a quality reputation helping talent in the professional fields of sales, technology, insurance and management all across the United States find and land exciting and rewarding career positions. We’re a leading provider of professional placement and recruiting services, having placed professionals in 46 states across the U.S., and in six countries around the world. Build Your Career Helping Others Build Theirs! #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers