Sales Management Recruiter - Professional Executive Search Firm - 60k Yr 1
York, PA 17401
Sales Management Recruiter / - Professional Executive Search Firm. Build Your Career Helping Others Build Theirs. First Year $60k+
"I love working for/ with you guys… I was definitely meant to be here, good things like this happen for a reason. AllSearch is shockingly everything I wanted in an employer that I didn’t know existed amongst the hardened corporate sales culture…" -Current AllSearcher
- AllSearch, a 16 year old National Professional Search Firm now headquartered in flourishing Downtown York, PA has an opening for a Sales Recruiter to tackle the most challenging national recruiting needs of our clients within our National Sales & Management Division, spanning a range of highly specific industries and roles.
- By coming to work with AllSearch, you will be joining a strong and stable search firm that recruits for a deep base of clients located all over North America, so far 46 states, 6 countries, and counting.
- We are currently looking for an experienced, relationship focused Professional Recruiter or Business Development Specialist to take their sales expertise and morph into the role of Sales & Management Recruiter. In this role you'll get to take your sales skills and advise, educate and build relationships with fellow Sales Professionals all over the country.
- Using industry tools & creative techniques you’ll source candidates that fit the sales profile communicated to us by our clients.
- You must posses the confidence and motivation to get on the phones early and often. Phone time is a huge factor in the success of this individual. Outbound calls and contacts will help you build a pipeline of candidates for the multiple special projects you will be owning for our clients.
- Ideally you will have a natural curiosity for wanting to understand the needs of your sales candidates, their job search and what they ultimately want from their sales career.
- You are empathetic to others and excellent at building long term relationships. Your candidates will rely on you to coach them through the interviewing & hiring process and will lean on you as an advisor for their career search. Consistent follow up and communication skills are key.
- You possess strong closing skills and the ability to help your candidates navigate the vulnerability that a career change involves.
- No Staffing or Recruiting experience required. We are looking for someone with sales & relationship building skills at minimum.
- We will teach and mentor a sales professional how to recruit sales professionals. To be sure, our business model is built around "professionals recruiting professionals", our Tech Recruiters were once coders, our Insurance Recruiters were once Insurance Agents, and our Sales Recruiters were and are talented business development specialists.
- A key factor that separates AllSearch from other firms is the ability to find employee resources for our clients that other search mediums simply can not find. Not only do we generate the cream of the crop in talent, but we build relationships with our candidates that last.
**KEYS TO SUCCESS**
To thrive in this role, you will have to be someone that shares our values. Some of these values are:
- Strong work ethic is absolutely required. We are a rapidly growing company and we can only continue this growth if we have people who are willing to work harder and smarter than the competition.
- You need to have a strongly rooted desire to do an outstanding job for our customers and truly earn their trust and provide value.
- You are up for the challenge of working for a small business that is seeing rapid success and growth. Fearlessness is a must. Ownership of the part you play in the growth of yourself, our candidates, clients and company should come naturally to you.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude. We highly value the positive, enthusiastic culture we have.
- 2 or more years of proven recruiting or business development success, a friendly, client service, relationship minded personality, a desire to do right by your clients and candidates, and strong organizational skills.
- BS or BA degree is preferred, but not required.
- Previous commercial, B2B sales and/or relational customer service experience in any industry is preferred.
- No fear of outbound calling to potential candidates.
- AllSearch offers a reliable base salary plus a very strong quarterly commission and bonus package. Recruiters can easily make over $60k the first year. $100k+ year two and beyond.
- Company Sponsored Group Healthcare Package, 100% Company Paid Dental Plans for Individual, 100% Company Paid Vision Plan for Individual, 100% Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, Simple IRA with company match, Generous Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, Company Paid Volunteer Time Off, Stocked kitchen of breakfast, lunch and Pizza Fridays, Monthly Team Building events, Modified Friday Hours, Employee Recognition Programs and More.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch has built a quality reputation helping talent in the professional fields of sales, technology, insurance and management all across the United States find and land exciting and rewarding career positions. We’re a leading provider of professional placement and recruiting services, having placed professionals in 46 states across the U.S., and in six countries around the world. Build Your Career Helping Others Build Theirs! #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.