Sales Development Rep - Trainee - International Industrial Company - Base to 55k
Hicksville, NY 11801
Sales Development Rep - Trainee - International Industrial Company. Guaranteed Salary to $55k. Regular Business Hours. 12-18 months of deep training and mentoring. Hicksville, NY.
- Our client is an industrial supply distributor with over 45 locations across the country, including right here in Hicksville. They are a very stable company and have been in business for over 50 years. They sell all types of industrial products like safety supplies, adhesives, electrical, and many more for major manufacturers like 3M, General Electric, Loctite, etc.
- This Sales Rep Development program is a "hands-on" position where you will be introduced to all facets of running and leading in their business. This would include, warehouse operations, inventory management, exceptional customer service and attention, field sales, territory management, accounting, staffing, and the responsibility for growing sales. You will gain credibility and learn extensive product knowledge in a short period of time.
- Through your dedication and commitment to company philosophies and expectations, you will be exposed to all facets of the business and you can expect a very rewarding career. They offer a variety of career paths through our program that include the Business Development Team, Purchasing and Supply Solutions Team, National Accounts Team, Outside Sales and Inside/Outside Sales Management.
- You’ll find that over 95% of their business leaders and managers, including the Chairman of the Board and the President/COO are graduates of this program.
- Establish and develop new business as well as increase and grow current business, through all means available including prospecting, cold calling, networking, telemarketing, and referrals
- Promoting Sales through the firms' state of the art website
- Meeting and exceeding designated goals for prospecting and activity
- Following up with customers in the field and via the phone on a timely basis to provide the highest level of customer service
- Managing inventory and assisting with purchasing for the local warehouse
- Managing inventory on site at customers facilities
- 4 year college degree
- 1+ years experience selling a product or service preferred
- Base salary plus a monthly guaranteed bonus program - ($45k - $55k)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Program, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCH AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales people all across the United States. At any given time we have hundreds of hand-selected, elite Sales Roles open throughout the US. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
National Director of Sales & Management Recruiting
What motivates you?
A good challenge or competition! Changing people’s lives for the better!
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
I think I started selling when I came out of the womb. Seriously though, for as long as I can remember, I have enjoyed meeting people, making friends, building relationships, you name it. I can’t think of anything I would rather do than sales and recruiting! There is no greater feeling than matching that perfect candidate with his or her dream job! That makes me happy!
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
I love sports – coaching, watching, participating (much more when I was younger, of course). I have three boys that keep me very busy, and I have loved coaching them over the past ten years or so. Football, wrestling, baseball, lacrosse, and basketball!
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Towson State University (when it was still called Towson State). Greatest five years of my life. I met my wife, I met my business partner, I met many lifelong friends and I had a ton of fun!
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Depends. Am I in my “all or nothing” workout phase where it’s a Nutribullet shake with veggies and fruits, or is it the other nine months of the year when it’s whatever I can get my hands on?
Who is your hero?
My dad. He taught me everything I know! I learned how to work hard, how to be a good father, how to be a good husband, how to ride a motorcycle, how to sacrifice everything for those that you love, how to deal with terrible situations and make the best of it, and most importantly, how to never give up!