SIU Specialist - Personal / Commercial Vehicle Claims - Base to 85k
Hanover, MD 21076
SIU Specialist - Personal / Commercial Vehicle Claims - Fantastic Carrier - Base to $85k, Bonus, Amazing Benefits
- Our client, a fantastic Regional Insurance Carrier located in the Baltimore area, has an immediate need for a skilled SIU Specialist for their Claims Team. This is an inside, office-based role in their claims center.
- As a summary, the SIU Specialist will investigate and advise when claims and/or underwriting fraud is suspected. They will evaluate the claim; gather and analyze evidence through phone interviews as well as online research; submit suspected fraudulent claims to law enforcement and/or government agencies; conduct investigations involving fires, thefts, staged losses, fraudulent injury, rate evasion and more; interact and coordinate with other professionals including defense attorneys, accident scene investigators, and more.
- The atmosphere at this company is fantastic, far different than the large carrier environment. You will not just be a number on a huge team. You will be part of their family where you will play a real part in the success of the company, will have the opportunity to grow your career and where you will actually have fun at work. Unlike many insurance firms, this culture is very relaxed, very anti-corporate America.
Compensation will include a strong base salary in the $65K-$85k range + annual bonus (that has been paid every years the company has been in business), excellent benefits package including life and 100% employer paid health insurance for full family, including dental and vision, a strong bonus program, a 401k with 100% match, a college savings program for children, flexible spending accounts, and tuition assistance.
Requirements for this role include:
- At least 3 years of claims adjusting and SIU experience in MD, VA and PA.
- Bachelors Degree along with relatable insurance designations such as FCLA, FCLS and/or CFE.
- Should have a strong ability to both evaluate and investigate claims that are suspicious and then make appropriate recommendations based on the evidence reviewed.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms through the Mid-Atlantic for the past 17 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.