Process Engineer - Manufacturer - Base to 80k
Roanoke, VA 24001
Process Engineer - Manufacturer - Roanoke, VA. Base to $80k plus Full Benefits, Amazing Company Culture, Relocation Package available
Our client, a leader an international leader in their field for over 30+ years, is seeking a Process Engineer to work at their plant in Roanoke, VA. The company is in major growth mode in the USA, has a strong presence and are an extremely well-respected name in their industry.
The Process Engineer in Roanoke, VA will maintain, improve, and optimize process manufacturing environments. Develops innovative solutions and new approaches to engineering problems to determine the sequence of steps or processes required to fabricate and assemble products that meet the organization’s standards of quality and cost.
- Determines the sequence of processes required to fabricate and assemble products that meet organizations standards of quality and cost
- Develops recommendations for changes to working methods or operation sequences that will minimize risks, costs, and wastage; increase yields and productivity; and improve the quality and consistency of final products
- Analyzes product specifications, parts, drawings, and data to develop new production processes, estimate time requirements for each step, and prepare operation sheets
- Analyzes more complex product specifications, parts drawings, and other engineering data to develop new production processes, estimate time requirements for each step, and prepares operation sheets.
- Investigates complex non-routine process and product issues and implement effective solutions by applying standard techniques and procedures
- Initiates continuous improvement projects that will minimize risks and costs and improve productivity, quality and consistency of products
- Performs process capability studies and audits as required to maintain highest level of product quality
- Plans and prepares for product changes and their impact on production processes
- Continuously strive to improve standard KPI values.
Compensation: Will include a base salary of $68k-80k depending on experience. The company offers a fantastic benefits package including 401K, medical, vision, etc. Onsite lunch is included, as well as a facility gym and medical staff. Relocation will be considered for strong candidates.
Requirements: At minimum, an Associates Degree in Engineering or similar field, plus at least 2 years of experience. Strong familiarity with PLC, HMI, Industrial Automation, Robotics is required.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareersEqual
Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.