Process Control Engineer - Industrial Company - Salary to 90k
Hanover, PA 17331
Process Control Engineer - Industrial Company - Hanover, PA. Base to $90k plus Full Benefits
Our client, a leader in their field for over 60+ years, is seeking a Process Control Engineer to work at their headquarters in Hanover, PA. The company has a strong presence and are an extremely well-respected name in their industry.
- Create electrical control systems and drawings to applicable standards for machinery in response to customer specifications. The majority of this work will be performed on PC and CAD.
- Prepare machine or process concept sketches. Create drawings, schematics, timing, and sequencing diagrams and design calculations to support concepts and processes.
- Write code necessary for the PLC and Motion control systems.
- Some mechanical design work will be required.
- Assist in the preparation of machinery development cost estimates.
- Produce conceptual diagrams and calculations to support estimates.
- Assist with start-up, troubleshooting, and correction of new and existing machine designs on the shop assembly floor.
- Evaluate and test electrical components to determine proper selection relative to cost, machine requirements, and application.
- Prepare and check electrical diagrams and documentation for ease of understanding and interpretation by customer and in-house personnel.
- Performs supervisory responsibilities when assigned project leadership duties.
Compensation: Will include a base salary of $60k-90k depending on experience. The company offers a fantastic benefits package including 401K, medical, vision, etc.
Requirements: Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field, plus at least 5 years of experience. Strong familiarity with PLC, HMI, Industrial Automation is required. Candidate should be capable of working independently and available for limited travel.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH To compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
When did you start working in the Industrial sector?
I was thrown into the Industrial space straight after college when I first began my career in industrial sales. After years in Industrial Sales, I was looking for a more rewarding career, that is when I decided to dive into Industrial Recruitment, to help other professionals I can relate to, find the correct career path. I am excited to be able to help others reach their potential while utilizing all that I have learned in my career life thus far.