Personal Lines Manager - Independent Insurance Agency - Base to 60k
Lancaster, PA 17601
Personal Lines Manager - Strong Independent Insurance Agency - Base Salary to $60k + Fantastic Benefits
Our client, a strong and stable mid-sized independent insurance agency in the Lancaster, PA area, has an immediate need for a highly skilled Personal Lines Manager for their personal lines team. This is a strong and stable agency with low turnover, a good reputation for work-life balance, and a firm that will offer a true path for career development and advancement.
In this Personal Lines Manager role, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and manage the personal lines department
- Communicate with customers and prospects daily
- Interact with the various insurance companies we represent
- Market accounts for both new and renewal business
- Liaison with producers - expanding book as well as cross sell within existing book
- Review and maintain accuracy within client database system
- Management of endorsements, correspondence, invoicing and billing
Compensation will include a strong base salary in the $55,000 to $60,000 (can negotiate higher for the ideal background). The company also includes a fantastic benefits package that will include full healthcare, a Flexible Spending Account, Generous Paid Time Off, a 401k Plan with a company match, company paid continuing education classes, and more.
Qualifications for this role include an active Property & Casualty license along with at least 3 years of personal lines account management and management experience within an independent agency environment or strong captive agency.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms through the Mid-Atlantic for the past 16 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers