Outside Territory Sales Representative - Industrial Supply Distributor - Base 50k
Detroit, MI 48201
Outside Territory Sales Representative. Business Development for National Industrial Supply Distributor. 1st Year Guaranteed Comp $50k - $70k. Detroit, MI.
Our client is an industrial supply distributor with over 45 locations across the county. They are a very stable company and have been in business for over 50 years.
- They sell all kinds of industrial products like safety supplies, adhesives, electrical, and many more for major manufacturers like 3M, General Electric, Loctite, etc.
- They are looking for a candidate for their Outside Sales Team for the Detroit, MI area. Our Client expects their Outside Sales people to be the leaders in their territory. You will have an assigned geography that has an existing customer base. Outside Sales Representatives are responsible for new business development. This will come from new business at existing accounts, and new business development at new accounts. You will be responsible for growing sales through the execution of the companies calling plan. You will gain credibility and learn extensive product knowledge in a short period of time.
- An Outside Sales Representative is a highly regarded position in the company. Through your dedication, commitment to company philosophies and expectations, you can expect a very rewarding career. They offer growth within the Outside sales position, including the opportunity to manage if you are qualified. You’ll find that over 95% of their business leaders and managers, including the Chairman of the Board and the President/COO are graduates of the Management Training program and have held significant positions in Outside Sales.
- Base salary with commission, full benefits & more
- Establish and develop new business through all means available including prospecting, cold calling, networking, telemarketing, and referrals.
- Growing existing business through relationship sales on existing accounts.
- Meeting and exceeding designated goals for prospecting and activity
- Following up with customers on a timely basis to provide the highest level of customer service
- Maintaining a high level of contact with top customers.
- 4 year college degree.
- Must have at least two years of outside business to business sales experience.
- Ideal background would be industry experience selling industrial products like tapes, glue, adhesives, abrasives, safety products, paints, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Guaranteed base salary plus monthly bonus
- Salary range depends on experience + monthly bonus based on production (Bonus is guaranteed for the first year) ($50k - $70k)
- Car allowance
- Expense Account
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Program, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling?
I started selling after college when I first began my career in industrial sales. Soon after I was looking for a more rewarding career, that is when I decided to be a recruiter to help other professionals find the correct career path. I am excited to be able to help others reach their potential while utilizing all that I have learned in my career life thus far.