Outside Territory Sales Representative - Industrial Supply Distributor - 1st Year 60k-80k Guarantee
Everett, WA 98201
Outside Territory Sales Representative. Business Development for National Industrial Supply Distributor. 1st Year Guaranteed Comp $60k - $80k. Everett, WA (Seattle)
Our client is an industrial supply distributor with over 45 locations across the county including right here in the Seattle area. They are a very stable company and have been in business for over 50 years.
- They sell all kinds of industrial products like safety supplies, adhesives, electrical, and many more for major manufacturers like 3M, General Electric, Loctite, etc.
- They are looking for a candidate for their Outside Sales Team for the Everett/Kent area. Our Client expects their Outside Sales people to be the leaders in their territory. You will have an assigned geography that has an existing customer base. Outside Sales Representatives are responsible for new business development. This will come from new business at existing accounts, and new business development at new accounts. You will be responsible for growing sales through the execution of the companies calling plan. You will gain credibility and learn extensive product knowledge in a short period of time.
- An Outside Sales Representative is a highly regarded position in the company. Through your dedication, commitment to company philosophies and expectations, you can expect a very rewarding career. They offer growth within the Outside sales position, including the opportunity to manage if you are qualified. You’ll find that over 95% of their business leaders and managers, including the Chairman of the Board and the President/COO are graduates of the Management Training program and have held significant positions in Outside Sales.
- Base salary with commission, full benefits & more
- Establish and develop new business through all means available including prospecting, cold calling, networking, telemarketing, and referrals.
- Growing existing business through relationship sales on existing accounts.
- Meeting and exceeding designated goals for prospecting and activity
- Following up with customers on a timely basis to provide the highest level of customer service
- Maintaining a high level of contact with top customers.
- 4 year college degree.
- Must have at least two years of outside business to business sales experience.
- Ideal background would be industry experience selling industrial products like tapes, glue, adhesives, abrasives, safety products, paints, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Guaranteed base salary plus monthly bonus
- Salary range depends on experience + monthly bonus based on production (Bonus is guaranteed for the first year) ($60k - $80k)
- Car allowance
- Expense Account
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Program, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCH AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales people all across the United States. At any given time we have hundreds of hand-selected, elite Sales Roles open throughout the US. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales & Management Recruiter
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you? The biggest one from candidates I’ve gotten is that they see me like a family member or a friend with how much of a relationship was built, and they really felt like there was a strong level of trust.