Outside Sales Representative - Industrial Machinery Manufacturer - Base to 85k
Hempstead, NY 11549
Outside Sales Representative - Industrial Manufacturer - Long Island, NY/Northern, NJ - Base to $85k
- Our client is an industrial manufacturer specializing in CNC controls and CNC machine tools. They sell turnkey systems all throughout the United States. They have been an industry leader for the past 50 years.
- They are looking for a candidate for their Field Sales Representative opening in the Long Island, NY, Northern, NJ market.
- The Industrial Sales Representative creates unique value for our client’s customers by providing support before, during and after the sale. The work of the Industrial Sales Representative helps customers realize optimal benefits from using the company products. This leads to extraordinary customer satisfaction and thereby constitutes a major competitive advantage for our client.
- The Industrial Sales Representative works out of their home and serves the customers in their protected territory by driving to their places of business. You will be supported by a local Regional Manager and by Field Service Technicians who support sales by performing all service and installations.
- Base salary, aggressive commission plan, car allowance, benefits, etc.
- Finding new prospective customers.
- Presenting the features and benefits of the products.
- Demonstrating the products.
- Job studies and cost justifications.
- Keeping accurate customer records with a CRM system
- Organizing and communicating the details of customer orders.
- Training customers on product use after the installation.
- Working trade shows.
- Supporting current customers with information and help in solving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing (may be offset by experience)
- At least 5 years of outside sales experience
- Must have experience working with CNC machines or as a machine operator.
- Experience in manufacturing or machine shops required
- Strong motivation and results-oriented attitude
- Appropriate personality for consultative selling.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts.
- Experience using CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Base salary will be in the $50k - $80k range (based on experience) plus an aggressive commission structure
- Health Benefits program
- Car allowance, mileage reimbursement, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCH AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.