Outside Sales Representative - Equipment Distributor - Base to 65k
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Outside Sales Representative - Equipment Distributor in Business for 100 Years. Base to $65k + Commission + Car, Full Benefits. Philadelphia PA.
Our client is a family owned, well established, equipment dealer specializing in construction equipment. They have been in business for over 100 years and have multiple locations throughout Pennsylvania. They sell, rent and service all types of machines and attachments for the construction and forestry industry. They are looking for a Territory Sales Rep to join the team and to take over an established territory in the Philadelphia area. This is an outstanding opportunity in a well-established, protected territory with an existing customer base.
The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for:
- Calling on customers in an assigned territory, selling new and used equipment while promoting rental and parts and service solutions
- Identifying and cultivating new sales solutions
- Following up and maintaining existing customer relationships
- Developing and maintaining strong knowledge of the equipment lineup in addition to competitive products
- Conduct demonstrations of equipment in the field and or operating machinery at customer jobsites
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
Package starting in the $50k – $65k range, plus commission, company car, medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Outside Sales experience - preferably into the construction/industrial/contractor market.
- The position requires a clean driving record.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.