Mechanical Design Engineer - Industrial Automation - Base to 80k
Cleveland, OH 44120
Mechanical Design Engineer - Industrial Automation - Cleveland, OH - Base to $80k + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, an international leader in the drives, motors and power generation sector, is seeking an Mechanical Design Engineer at their Cleveland, OH Headquarters. The company has a global presence and are an extremely well-respected name in their industry. Their history dates back over 60 years and they are currently poised for a major expansion in North America.
- This position will be a key member of the R&D team. The Mechanical Design Engineer will design components as well as cost-effective solutions to meet specifications.
- Short & Long-term projects must be done in a timely manner
- Designs must be in compliance with all safety requirements
- Assure products meet design intent
- Apply analytical methods for problem solving to make evidence based technical decisions that are safe, functional, cost effective and validated, drive new innovation and assist in patents
- Develop creative Intellectual property (IP) by being diverse and inventive
- Assist in set-up, commissioning and diagnostics of products
- Assure product is “as designed”, proper revision control
Compensation: Will include a base salary between $60k-80k along with bonus. The company offers a fantastic benefits package, PTO and retirement plan.
Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 0-6 years of mechanical design experience in an ISO 9001 company.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.