Manufacturing Engineer - Industrial Company - Base Salary To $75k
York, PA 17401
Manufacturing Engineer - Industrial Company - York, PA. Base to $75k plus Bonus and Full Benefits
Our client, a leader in their field for over 30 years, is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to work at their headquarters in York, PA. The company has a strong regional presence and are an extremely well-respected name in their industry.
- Plan, design, coordinate the integration of machinery, equipment and process improvement for manufacturing.
- Develop and write equipment specifications, performance requirements, cost analysis and proposals.
- Prepare detailed quotes for fixture, tool and engineer requirements.
- Coordinates all aspects of a job including tool design, fixture design, numerical control part programming.
- Determines parts supply, maintenance tasks, safety procedure and service schedule required to maintain machinery.
- Writes operating programs from existing computer program, or writes their own.
Compensation: Will include a base salary of $65k-75k along with bonus. The company offers a fantastic benefits package including 401K, medical, vision, etc.
Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field, plus at least 3 years of experience. Strong familiarity with PLC, HMI, Industrial Automation is required, as well as Preventative Maintenance experience. Candidate should be capable of working independently.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH To compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.