Lead .NET Developer - Direct - Private Sector - to 160k base + Bonus+ Full Family Healthcare
Hanover, MD 21076
Lead .NET Developer - Award Winning East Coast Insurance Company. Salary $135k -$160k + Annual Bonus + 100% paid full family benefits.
- Direct Hire, FT, Permanent
- Salary in the $135k - $160k range, plus bonus (never missed in 30 years), and fully paid family healthcare coverage
Our client, a highly successful and long standing insurance company with a “best place to work” culture is in need of a talented Lead .NET Software Developer. This company has a long standing and stable history with some seriously impressive average employee tenure stats, they are aggressively continuing to revolutionize their technology.
- Agile, team culture
- Lead offshore Development team
- Work closely with Product Managers and Leadership to create development plans
- Participation in strategic architecture sessions, design sessions, and code development for various projects to support their e-Commerce and core infrastructure business areas.
- Provide value by designing and developing cutting edge web sites and web service applications, parts, applications and components.
- Mentor Junior developers on technical approaches and best practices
- Challenge established norms and innovate
- Hands on coding
- Minimum of a University Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Reside in the Maryland area (relocation not available)
- 10+ years of post collegiate development and leadership experience
- Comfortable working with ASP.NET, using HTML and CSS, JSON and RESTful APIs
- Strong in responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility
- Developing object-oriented applications with C#, .NET and Microsoft SQL Server
Key Types of Questions You'll Face in Interview
- Describe the experience you have with C# and .NET Core. How many year of .NET development do you have?
- Describe your experience working with remote/offshore team members
- Do you have 3+ years of experience developing applications using Unit Tests?
- Do you have experience developing WebAPIs using microservices?
- Do you have experience developing user interfaces in ASP.NET using HTML and CSS?
- Do you have experience developing SQL queries and stored procedures?
*Unable to Sponsor at this time, candidate must be eligible to work for any US employer without the need for sponsorship.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
To compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely past time to move on. Work with a technology search firm whose recruiters have worked in the code. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting technology searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #TechnologyCareers