Key Account Manager - Manufacturing Firm - Base to 110k
York, PA 17401
Key Account Manager - Leading Contract Manufacturer - Base to $110k + Comprehensive Benefits
Our client, a long-standing manufacturer based in York, PA, has an immediate need for a Key Account Manager, to take over a very strong account base from the current Key Account Manager who is set to retire at the end of this year. This is a very lucrative role. This position will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing. In this role, the Key Account Manager will split time in the field and in the office, so this person will need to be based in a commutable distance to York, PA.
Serving as a Key Account Manager, you will:
- Take over an existing book of business and work to build on those relationships and add new sales to those existing customers.
- This position will be both an outside and inside role, so you work with customers face to face and in the field. You will spend at least 50% of your time out in the field with your customer base. The company does not have assigned territories, but instead an assigned customer list. This specific opening would handle customers from Illinois to North Carolina primarily.
- You will use the company’s CRM tool to make sure the sales process is followed properly, and customers are served in a timely fashion and that deliverables are being met.
- You will serve as the liaison for your customers, making sure that their needs are being met, and problems are being resolved. You will be your customer’s advocate regarding product development, delivery and quality.
- You will handle requests for quotes, and make sure pricing and margins are adequate to goals.
Compensation includes a base salary in the $90k-$110k range, flexible dependent upon experience. Also included is a full and comprehensive benefits package that will include medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous paid time off and more.
Requirements in this role will include at least 5 years of experience working in sales and account management, ideally handling face to face and inside customer service and sales related tasks supporting a base of key customers. The ideal background will be **TO APPLY**
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
manufacturing and/or contract manufacturing. Experience with fabrication or assembly a strong plus.
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.