Junior Accountant - International Manufacturer - Guelph, ON - Salary to 55k CAD
Guelph, ON N1C 1A2
Junior Accountant - International Manufacturer - Guelph, ON - Salary $45-55k CAD
Our Client, an international leader in their sector, with more than 900 employees and direct operations in over 24 countries, is seeking a Junior Accountant in Guelph, ON. The Junior Accountant will report to International Accounting Manager.
Responsibilities and duties of the Junior Accountant include, but not limited to, the following:
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivable with verifying, allocating, and reconciling accounts
- Prepare accounting documents, and review for accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Perform recurring and adequate accounting reports and present their findings to the controller
- Interact with both internal and external auditors
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives
- File financial documents and preform miscellaneous duties for the department
- Interaction with Tax Advisors for review federal and local taxes
- Assist with the annual Audit of the financial statement
- Assist with the different Audits
- Assist with payroll
- Coordinating between multiple time zones
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, or Administration
- At least 1 year of Accounting Experience
- Ability to travel to USA once a month
- Ability to train in Europe for 4 weeks and travel to Europe annually
- Use of SAP is strongly preferred
- $45-55K CAD annually plus benefits, vacation
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PROFESSIONAL SEARCH AllSearch has built a quality reputation helping talent in the professional fields of sales, technology, insurance and management all across the United States find and land exciting and rewarding career positions. We’re a leading provider of professional placement and recruiting services, having placed professionals in 46 states across the U.S., and in six countries around the world. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ProfessionalCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
What motivates you?
Knowledge, by being exposed to new challenges and overcoming them one builds character as well as wisdom. Also, the chance of helping people find opportunities to potentially create something that could be positively life changing.