Interior Designer - Commercial Furniture Design Industry - to 55k
Jacksonville, FL 32201
Interior Designer - Commercial Furniture Design and Planning Industry - Strong compensation and benefits package - Jacksonville, FL
Our client, a leading innovative workplace solutions provider, has an immediate need for an Interior Designer based out of Jacksonville, FL.
- With over 100 years in the commercial interiors industry, our client is looking for an experienced Interior Designer to handle all phases of design projects.
- Ability to read and comprehend architectural construction and mechanical drawings
- Proficient in conformance codes while inspecting existing building conditions
- Develop space plans and drawings
- Prepare 2D and 3D plans/drawings to including power, voice and data requirements
- Research product lists for client desires/needs and create price reports
- Compile and coordinate all information relevant to complex projects/orders
- Coordinate and generator color/finish boards relating to furniture projects
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/orders varying in size and scope
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Photoshop
- 3-5 years of Interior Design project experience including schematic planning, client presentations, drawings and asset inventory
- Ideal candidate will have commercial furniture design and planning industry experience
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, REVIT, SketchUp and CAP2020 (CET Designer experience preferred)
- Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design (from a CIDA accredited university preferred)
Includes a strong compensation of $45-$55K annual salary. Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/401K.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start recruiting? I started recruiting when I was 21-years old. I began my career within a staffing/temporary agency and had continued that path on and off for the next 10 years. In my spare time, I enjoy being outside surrounded by nature reading a good book or curled up on the couch with my son watching our favorite show, The Office.