Inside Sales Manager - Material Handling Equipment - Base to 50k
Hanover, PA 17331
Inside Sales Manager - Material Handling Equipment - Base to $50k + Aggressive Commission Package + Benefits
Our client, a distributor of a national leader in the Construction Material Handling equipment, has an immediate need for an Inside Sales Manager based out Hanover, PA.
- Supplying one of the nation’s most trusted Material Handling Equipment, our client is seeking an Inside Sales Manager with the responsibility of overseeing Equipment Sales, Service Sales and Parts Sales.
- Direct reports from Counter Sales and CSRs
- The Inside Sales Manager is expected to achieve 2-3 new equipment sales per month and 5-10 sales of used equipment
- Sales are made via inbound calls, there will be little to no outbound calling.
- 3-5 years of Material Handling/Construction Equipment, preferably with Management experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and prior use of a CRM
- People and relationship building skills
Compensation: Includes a starting base salary up to $50k+ plus a lucrative commission package, total earnings first year to $80k. Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including full healthcare, 401k, and more.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.