Inside Sales Manager - Industrial Manufacturer - Base to 110k
York, PA 17401
Inside Sales Manager - Strong Established Manufacturer - Base to $110k, Excellent Benefits
Our client, a provider of components, assemblies and finished products to market leading brands with a reputation as a trusted, reliable strategic partner for leading OEM manufacturers has a current opportunity for an Inside Sales Manager to lead a team in York, Pennsylvania.
As the Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of skilled inside CSR’s.
- This will include direct supervision of the team on a day to day basis, performance management including one on one reviews and annual performance reviews.
- You will set KPI’s and monitor the achievement of these activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- You will monitor and advise on issues pertaining to new business and new orders, working to prioritize their needs with operations. This will include making sure the customer order process is efficient and effective.
- Help prepare proposals and presentations for quotes and participate in contract review.
- Participate in strategic meetings related to new business opportunities, sales, profitability, pricing and margin. Take action on areas where improvement is needed.
- Handle bigger customer issues directly.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities, including the application of Six Sigma methodology and tools when appropriate.
Compensation includes a base salary in the $90k-$110k range, flexible dependent upon experience. Also included is a full and comprehensive benefits package that will include medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous paid time off and more.
Requirements for this role include a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of successful inside sales and inside sales leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.