Inside Account Manager - Industrial Service Company - Base 50k
Allentown, PA 18101
Inside Account Manager - Industrial Service Company - Total Comp to $75k, Excellent Benefits
- Our client, a leader in the industrial safety product industry, has an immediate need for a skilled Inside Account Manger due to internal growth and expansion. This is a strong and stable company that offers a great environment to grow and build your career.
- In this Account Manager role, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing an existing book of accounts that is currently around $1.7 million in annual sales. The goal will be to develop strong relationships with these end users and help generate additional sales by renewing existing maintenance and service agreements, expanding current agreements, and cross selling additional products and services. While this is primarily an inside role, you may be asked to go on site to visit key customer face to face from time to time. In total, about 80% of your time will be spent inside, the other 20% out in the field with existing customers.
Compensation includes a base salary around $50k plus a strong commission plan. The on target annual earnings in this role will be in the $70k-$75k range. Also included is medical, dental, vision, 401k, car allowance, gas card, paid time off and more.
Requirements include a high school diploma and at least 3 years of industrial sales. Electrical and/or mechanical experience is a plus. Should have proven experience in providing exceptional customer service as well as some successful sales results.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCHAllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.