Industrial Sales Representative - Machinery Manufacturer - Base 80k + Comm
Dallas, TX 75201
Industrial Sales Representative for 50 Year Old Dallas, TX Machinery Manufacturer in CNC Industry. Base to $80k, plus Comm. Territory Sales Representative role.
Our client is an industrial manufacturer specializing in CNC controls and CNC machine tools. They sell turnkey systems all throughout the United States. They have been an industry leader for the past 50 years.
- They are looking for a candidate for their Business Development Manager opening in the Dallas, TX area. This position will cover Dallas and Houston primarily, with the potential to expand up to Tulsa, OK. Ideal location for candidate would be in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.
- The main goal of this position is to work with the companies established distributors in the territory, to help them sell more of our clients products. Go to distributors “Open House” to demo the product, go to trade shows, work with the distributors to help them sell the equipment, etc.
- Will also be tasked with setting up some new distributors throughout the territory, as well as, spending some time selling to the end user as well.
- The Industrial Business Development Manager creates unique value for our client’s customers by providing support before, during and after the sale. The work of the Business Development Manager helps customers realize optimal benefits from using the company products. This leads to extraordinary customer satisfaction and thereby constitutes a major competitive advantage for our client.
- The Business Development Manager works out of their home and serves the customers in their protected territory by driving to their places of business. You will be supported by a local Regional Manager and by Field Service Technicians who support sales by performing all service and installations.
- Base salary, aggressive commission plan, car allowance, benefits, etc.
- Finding new prospective customers.
- Presenting the features and benefits of the products.
- Demonstrating the products.
- Job studies and cost justifications.
- Keeping accurate customer records with a CRM system
- Organizing and communicating the details of customer orders.
- Training customers on product use after the installation.
- Working trade shows.
- Supporting current customers with information and help in solving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred (may be offset by experience)
- At least 5 years of outside sales experience, preferably selling Capital equipment
- Must have come experience working with CNC machines or as a machine operator.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented Sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers