Healthcare Billing / Claims Advocate - Base Salary to 65k
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
Healthcare Billing / Claims Advocate - Base Salary to $65k + Benefits
Our Client is a rapidly growing and expanding professional services firm that helps clients navigate the healthcare system and realize more value. Their services include a Healthcare Advocacy program that assists clients, in a consultative manner, by managing and resolving health insurance and billing issues. They are actively seeking a skilled Healthcare Billing / Claims Advocate in their Wykoff, NJ headquarters. This position is a newly created position open because of growth.
- This Healthcare Advocate will serve as an expert advisor who combines experience in health insurance and medical billing with business skills and a passion for strong customer service.
- The Advocate will work with high net-worth private families and corporate executive clients by interfacing with insurance carriers and health providers in a constructive and knowledgeable manner.
- This is an ideal position for someone already working as a healthcare/insurance advocate, a health benefits account manager, a client service manager for insurance broker, a claims specialist for insurance provider or a specialist in medical billing and coding.
- The candidate will have a thorough understanding of insurance requirements and selecting individual health insurance benefits, as they will review and analyzing bills and EOBs for issues.
- They will assist in resolution, maintain strong negotiation skills and assist with filing claims for their clients.
- The Healthcare Advocate will also work to assist with appeals to insurance carriers and manage multiple cases concurrently.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience with employee benefits, health insurance and/or medical billing
- A true passion for excellent customer service
- A comfort level work with high net-worth & professional level clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to explain and advise
- Candidate should have the ability to effectively influence and negotiate with providers and insurers to achieve desired results for their clients
- Strongly preferred is a health insurance producer license and/or Medicare certification
- Some experience with Medical billing and coding is a strong plus
- Should be proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- A Bachelors Degree is preferred
The compensation package includes a base salary in the $45k-$65k range, plus medical.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the Mid-Atlantic for the past 17 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.