HR Business Partner - Global Manufacturing - Base to 80k
Lagrange, GA 30261
HR Business Partner - Manufacturing - LaGrange, GA . Base to $80k + Profit Sharing, Great Benefits **Will Consider Relocation**
Our client, a stable, privately owned manufacturing company, has an immediate need for a HR Business Partner in the LaGrange, GA area. Our client has been in business for over 50 years and has a stellar reputation. They are a continually growing company.
In this position, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for overseeing the HR teams at 4 different manufacturing sites.
Duties will include:
- Serve as the key point of contact between Executive Leadership and the HR team.
- Demonstrate a working manager demeanor with the ability to contribute to day-to-day HR operations along with working alongside leadership.
- Working closely with senior management to align business policies and practices with the company’s strategic vision.
- Analyzing human resources procedure and develop recommendations, policies, and solutions to company discrepancies.
- Improving company-wide human resource services, policies, and programs by analyzing information.
- Conducting weekly meetings between all human resources departments.
- Coaching and developing HR staff members across multiple locations.
- Demonstrating leadership in supporting and executing corporate policies, while ensuring legal compliance with applicable federal and state requirements.
- Administering the Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) – including new hire information, benefits, compensation, time, etc.
- Evaluating employee benefit programs by assessing benefit needs and recommending changes to management.
- Managing worker’s compensation claims and help to maintain a safe work environment.
Compensation: Our client is offering a solid compensation package for this position, with a base salary between $60K-80K plus profit sharing program. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package with full healthcare, life/disability, 401k, PTO and much more. Additionally, there are other perks tied to company culture that make it a plus to work for this privately owned business!
Requirements: The ideal candidate for this position will possess a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably HR related, but will accept most Bachelor’s degrees) with at least 5 years of Human Resources Management experience and possess HRCI or SHRM certifications.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch has built a quality reputation helping talent in the professional fields of sales, technology, insurance and management all across the United States find and land exciting and rewarding career positions. We’re a leading provider of professional placement and recruiting services, having placed professionals in 46 states across the U.S., and in six countries around the world. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #ProfessionalCareers
Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start recruiting? I started recruiting when I was 21-years old. I began my career within a staffing/temporary agency and had continued that path on and off for the next 10 years. In my spare time, I enjoy being outside surrounded by nature reading a good book or curled up on the couch with my son watching our favorite show, The Office.