Field Service Technician Trainee - Machinery - York, PA - Hourly 20-22/hr
York, PA 17401
Field Service Technician Trainee - CNC Machinery - York, PA - Hourly $20-20/hr plus OT, Full Benefits, Company Van
Our client is a regional leader in CNC machine service, repair, and maintenance. They are in expansive growth mode posting a 70% growth rate last year alone. Enjoy the excitement and benefits of a growing corporation, while working as a Field Service Technician. Ideally they are looking for someone that is familiar with CNC machinery that may be interested in making a transition into a Field Service role. Maybe someone that has been a CNC machine operator, or someone that has worked in a metal fab shop, etc. Maybe someone that is mechanically inclined and wants to be in the machine tool repair industry. They offer a tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement as well as a starting hourly wage in the $20-$22 range, plus the opportunity for overtime, a company car, benefits, etc..
- This individual will be responsible for performing routine maintenance work at customer sites, as well as emergency work as required. Majority of clientele is based within 200 miles of York, PA. This will allow for minimal overnight travel during routine service work.
- Responsibilities of the Field Service Technician in York, PA will include:
- Travel to customer's facility to provide preventative maintenance, installation, troubleshooting, repair, etc. on various types of CNC machines and controls
- Utilize machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Performing scheduled maintenance to keep products running like new
- Keeping accurate customer records with a CRM system
- Training customers on product use after the installation.
- Supporting current customers with information and help in solving problems
Compensation: an hourly rate of $20-22/hr DOE plus OT, a company van, laptop, cell phone, expense account. The company also adds an excellent benefits program that will include medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays and more.
Qualifications: the ideal candidate will have between 0-2 years experience servicing and maintaining CNC Machinery. Clean Driving Record and ability to travel is required.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.